At the moment I'm considering buying a new phone. My old one is is still fine but expensive to run. "How so?" I hear you ask. Well, calling between networks is pricey, and even a few seconds of conversation can decimate my phone credit. This means the quality of my friendships with people on other networks is not what it should be. One possible answer is to buy a phone which can run two SIM cards at once - one for each of the two main Kenyan operators.
But which phone to go for? Most dual SIM phones are made my companies without any reputation. Nokia sadly don't do dual SIM phones so I've been looking at Samsung. The two phones above are what the choice is between.
Do I want the slightly smaller, lighter phone styled in plastic with the lime green screen accents on the left? Or do I want to pay £5 more for the phone with slightly bigger, flashier, but with worse battery life shown on the right? I strikes me that my decision says a lot about me as a person, and what is intriguing on this occasion is that the 'cheaper' looking phone is almost the same price.
Hmmmm... what to do...?


1 comment:
Hey, I see this entry is rather old so you've probably already bought a phone. Which one did you buy? I just bought the one with the green screen. Thankfully you can change the color so that it isn't green anymore. I love it though. Way excited about my new phone. I still have a second phone though cause I use three different sim cards every day.
Post a Comment