One of the big disappointments when living so far away from the UK is missing all the big events, particularly friends weddings. Saying an apology that I unfortunately will not be able to travel is something that is all too easy to do. Demonstrating the extent to which I would love to be there, and to which I am praying for them and their big day is much harder. A message relayed with a hug from a mutual friend is something I have done before.
This month I have the opportunity to forward on a gift for a friends wedding. With just a few weeks to go, someone form their church is passing through Nairobi, and someone I work with attended that church while at university and so knew this crucial piece of information. I hope to pass the gift on later today :o)
I think God has his hand in these things, and I’m very thankful that he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment